POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Second Post : Second Post Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Second Post
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 5 Apr 1999 20:33:36
Message: <37094970.AD29AD2D@home.com>
Hi again

I didn't expect my first post to receive much notice but since it did
I'll post a second image. Again this was modeled in Moray, except for
the twisted coloured class pieces in the marbles those were modeled in
Rhino. Yes I know they could have been done using a bezier patch but hay
I just love Rhino:-) Also I guess the image would look even better using
the photon patch but I thought well do I really want to add the photon
patch when the original image took 7 days to render?? Besides I haven't
downloaded it yet and I no longer work with the pov-code as much any
more, guess I should.

http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: